Thursday, March 26, 2009

A-9

Did you know that this is block number 102? Somewhere along the line I missed the fact that we've passed the 100 mark! Wow!

I love teenie tiny foundation pieced blocks.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper.
IMPORTANT: You have to mirror the diagram for the log cabin section to turn out correctly.
Number and cut out as in the photo. (If you can't seen the numbering, just click on the photo for a larger version.)

Foundation piece the five sections. Trim their seam allowances to 1/4".

Sew the top and bottom sections to the center section. Sew the side sections to the resulting piece.

Voila!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, tiny!! I can't wait to make this one! Your seams are so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Makes me really want to foundation piece it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely scruptious. I thought you were on retreat :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this rate, you are the tortoise and I am the ancient hare who has not done a DJ block in ages. Congratulations! Some day, I hope to get out of my own way and get back to this project. Bravo to you for your persistance. You'd overcome some unusual hurdles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In one word: WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! It would be better sewing it by hand, being so small?

    ReplyDelete